VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
SEPTEMBER 5, 2017
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Law Enforcement.
2. Report from Building Inspector.
3. Discuss/possible action: Approve Eagle PTE’s request for barricades and traffic cones for the 2017 Eagle Elementary Trick or Trot Fun Run on October 28, 2017 from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
4. Open Forum.
5. Discuss/possible action: Approval of zoning change from AG (Agricultural) to RE (Residential Estates) for the following described property: Sublot 1 of Tax Lot 6 located in the Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of Section 28, Township 10 North, Range 9 East of the 6th Principal Meridian, Eagle, Cass County, Nebraska.
6. Discuss/possible action: Approval of Final Plat submitted by Civil Design Group, Inc. pertaining to Sublot 1 of Tax Lot 6 located in the Southwest Quarter of the Southwest Quarter of Section 28, Township 10 North, Range 9 East of the 6th Principal Meridian, Eagle, Cass County, Nebraska.
7. Justin Stark to discuss/possible action: Consider options for culvert repairs and maintenance at 245 South 4th Street and 747 South 3rd Street.
8. Discussion: Eagle Municipal Pool and the 2017 Pool Season.
9. Discuss/possible action: Approve reimbursing $400.00 to Eagle Fire & Rescue for supplies being purchased for Eagle Elementary Fire Awareness Day.
10. Discuss/possible action: Review bids from Custom Cooling & Heating to remove existing electric furnace, air conditioner and ductwork and install a high efficiency air conditioning system with ductwork at 727 South 1st Street.
11. Discuss/possible action: Approve Steph Hestermann attending the Power Manager 2017 Refresher & Training Course in Lincoln on October 19, 2017 at a cost of $75.00.
12. Discuss/possible action: Approve the removal of Alex Barrier as a member of the Eagle Fire & Rescue Department.
13. Discuss/possible action: Approve the removal of Taylor Hitz as a cadet of the Eagle Fire & Rescue Department.
14. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
15. Discuss/possible action: Approve claims.
16. Report from Attorney.
17. Report from Clerk/Treasurer.
18. Discuss/possible action: Consider People Service’s proposal for the operation, maintenance and management of the Eagle Wastewater Treatment Facility.
19. Discuss/possible action: Preliminary employee evaluation for Nick Nystrom.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.