VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
JANUARY 16, 2018
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
PUBLIC HEARING concerning One & Six-Year Street Improvement Program for the Village of Eagle.
Open Public Hearing
Close Public Hearing
1. Discuss/possible action: Resolution 2018-02 – Adoption of One & Six-Year Street Plan.
2. Report from Fire and Rescue.
3. Discuss/possible action: Approve Eagle Fire & Rescue members qualified for 2017 Nebraska Volunteer Emergency Responders Incentive Act.
4. Open Forum.
5. Discuss/possible action: Right-of-Way Agreement with Unite Private Networks to install, operate and maintain fiber optic cables within the Village of Eagle.
6. Discuss/possible action: Second reading of Ordinance 2018-01; Annexation of Outlots ‘C’ & ‘D’, Hartland Homes Eagle Estates, located in the Southwest Quarter of Section 20, Township 10 North, Range 9 East of the 6th Principal Meridian, Cass County, Nebraska.
7. Report on Streets and Maintenance.
8. Report on Wells and Sewer.
9. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
10. Discussion: Municipal reclassification.
11. Report from Committees and Boards.
12. Discuss/possible action: Preliminary employee evaluation for Jeremy Slaughter.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.