VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
MAY 21, 2018
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Fire and Rescue.
2. Discuss/possible action: Review of Interlocal Agreement between the Village of Eagle and Eagle Alvo Rural Fire Protection District #9.
3. Open Forum.
4. Discuss/possible action: Approve Rainbow Fireworks’ display at the Eagle Community Park during Eagle Day on June 23, 2018.
5. Discuss/possible action: Approve purchase of 20’ x 12’ hanging cantilever shade for the Eagle Pool from Kirby Built in the amount of $3,832.49.
6. Discuss/possible action: Approve purchase of 8’ park benches for the Eagle Pool from Summit Supply at a cost of $638.00 per bench plus shipping.
7. Discuss/possible action: Consider proposals for purchase of Bison volleyball nets and boundary kits at park; Option 1 with Future Pro, Inc. in the amount of $915.00 and Option 2 with Nebraska Sports in the amount of $955.50.
8. Discussion: Consider proposal from The Electronic Repair Shop to purchase and install full color panels for LED Message Sign located at 845 South 4th Street in the amount of $12,898.00.
9. Discuss/possible action: Authorize Board Chairperson to apply for a mini-grant through Keep Cass County Beautiful.
10. Report on Streets and Maintenance.
11. Report on Wells and Sewer.
12. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
13. Report from Committees and Boards.
14. Discuss/possible action: Village of Eagle maintenance employee operations.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.