VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
JUNE 5, 2018
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Law Enforcement.
2. Report from Building Inspector.
3. Open Forum.
4. Mary Schukei to discuss/possible action: Closing Applewood Drive between David Lane and Douglas Drive on July 4, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to midnight.
5. Discuss/possible action: Consider options with Verizon Wireless for internet and phone services at the Eagle Municipal Office.
6. Discuss/possible action: Approve purchase of Cradlepoint Cloud-Managed Network and Integrated Modem for Eagle Municipal Office from RCN Technologies in the amount of $1,070.98.
7. Discuss/possible action: Consider options for culvert repairs and maintenance at 245 South 4th Street.
8. Discuss/possible action: First reading of Ordinance 2018-06 – Amendment of Article 3, Chapter 4 of the Municipal Code of the Village of Eagle, Nebraska, pertaining to nuisances and to amend Article 8, Chapters 1 and 2 addressing dead, damaged and diseased trees and clarify enforcement of branches, vegetation, encroachments and obstructions in the public right of way, streets, avenues, alleys and other Municipal property.
9. Discuss/possible action: Set move-in date for Village of Eagle Municipal Office to new location at 727 South 1st Street.
10. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
11. Discuss/possible action: Approve claims.
12. Report from Attorney.
13. Report from Clerk/Treasurer.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.