VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
JUNE 18, 2018
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Fire and Rescue.
2. Discuss/possible action: Approve lodging reimbursement to Eagle Fire & Rescue for attendance at Nebraska Fire School in Grand Island at a cost of $735.94.
3. Discuss/possible action: Approve use of Village backhoe and FL70 for water wars during Eagle Day on June 23, 2018.
4. Rene Mayo to discuss/possible action: Property concerns at 245 South 2nd Street.
5. Open Forum.
6. Discuss/possible action: First reading of Ordinance 2018-07 – Amendment of Chapter 7, Article 3, Section 7-306 of the Municipal Code of the Village of Eagle, Nebraska, pertaining to permissible fireworks sales and use.
7. Discuss/possible action: Nuisance abatement enforcement within the Eagle extraterritorial zoning jurisdiction.
8. Report on Streets and Maintenance.
9. Report on Wells and Sewer.
10. Discuss/possible action: Maintenance employee attendance at Village board meetings.
11. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
12. Report from Committees and Boards.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.