VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
JULY 3, 2018
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Law Enforcement.
2. Report from Building Inspector.
3. Open Forum.
4. Discuss/possible action: First reading of Ordinance 2018-08 – Amendment of Chapter 5, Article 6, Section 5-605 of the Municipal Code of the Village of Eagle, Nebraska, pertaining to parking of trucks and trailers on Municipal streets.
5. Discuss/possible action: First reading of Ordinance 2018-09 – Clarifying the applicability of building regulations within the zoning jurisdiction.
6. Discuss/possible action: Resolution 2018-05 – Endorsing the Cass County Emergency Medical Service Program.
7. Discuss/possible action: Approve purchase of 74” rock bucket from Bobcat of Omaha in the amount of $1,348.00.
8. Discuss/possible action: Approve the removal of Ben Glantz as a member of the Eagle Fire & Rescue Department.
9. Discuss/possible action: Approve the removal of Taylor Morris as a member of the Eagle Fire & Rescue Department.
10. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
11. Discuss/possible action: Approve claims.
12. Report from Attorney.
13. Report from Clerk/Treasurer.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.