VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
JANUARY 16, 2017
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
PUBLIC HEARING concerning One & Six-Year Street Improvement Program for the Village of Eagle.
Open Public Hearing
Close Public Hearing
1. Discuss/possible action: Resolution 2017-01 adopting One & Six Year Street Plan.
2. Discuss/possible action: Review of Drainage Analysis prepared by Olsson Associates.
3. Discuss/possible action: Approve reimbursement request to Colby Series I, LLC in the amount of $101,954.00 for street and water line extensions at 21160 ‘O’ Street.
4. Discuss/possible action: Renewal of investment with Cass County Economic Development Council.
5. Open Forum.
6. Report from Fire and Rescue.
7. Discuss/possible action: Approve Jeremy Slaughter as a member of the Eagle Fire & Rescue Department.
8. Discuss/possible action: Repair of main entrance door and wall at Village office.
9. Discuss/possible action: Approve Richard Firebaugh’s proposal for Building Inspector/Zoning Administrator support and consultation at a rate of $75.00 per hour effective April 1, 2017.
10. Report on Streets and Maintenance.
11. Report on Wells and Sewer.
12. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meetings.
13. Report from Committees and Boards.
14. Discuss/possible action: Preliminary employee evaluation for Jeremy Slaughter.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.