VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
FEBRUARY 7, 2017
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Law Enforcement.
2. Report from Building Inspector.
3. Discuss/possible action: Approve Eagle Vision’s request for 4 Individual Pool Passes for the annual Easter Egg Hunt on April 8, 2017.
4. Open Forum.
5. Discuss/possible action: Approve Special Designated License (SDL) Application for Eagle Grocery located at 545 South 4th Street on March 24, 2017 from 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
6. Discuss/possible action: Approve Eagle Raceway Agreement with Village of Eagle for stand-by rescue service.
7. Discuss/possible action: Approve Hank Oetjen & Lisa Beckstead as Certification Administrators for the Nebraska Volunteer Emergency Responders Incentive Act at Eagle Fire & Rescue.
8. Discuss/possible action: Approve replacement of fire hydrant at 1st & F Street in an amount not to exceed $3,500.00.
9. Discuss/possible action: Consider two bids from Murphy Tractor & Equipment for a new backhoe; Bid 1 for a 2001 John Deere 410G in the amount of $27,500.00 or Bid 2 for a 2002 John Deere 310SG in the amount of $35,500.00.
10. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
11. Discuss/possible action: Approve claims.
12. Discuss/possible action: Lifeguard certification reimbursement policy.
13. Report from Attorney.
14. Report from Clerk/Treasurer.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.