VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
MARCH 20, 2017
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Fire and Rescue.
2. Discuss/possible action: Approve Aaron Burd as a member of the Eagle Fire & Rescue Department.
3. Discuss/possible action: Water service at 716 South 4th Street.
4. Linda Behrns to discuss/possible action: Keep Cass County Beautiful grant opportunities and electronics recycling event.
5. Open Forum.
6. Discuss/possible action: Resolution 2017-04 – Rental of public building from Eagle Facilities & Grounds Association.
7. Discuss/possible action: Approve reimbursement request to Colby Series I, LLC in the amount of $43,145.00 for water line extension at 21160 ‘O’ Street.
8. Discuss/possible action: Approve purchase of 72” Bobcat Sweeper Bucket from Bobcat of Omaha in the amount of $3,000.00.
9. Report on Streets and Maintenance.
10. Report on Wells and Sewer.
11. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meetings.
12. Report from Committees and Boards.
13. Discuss/possible action: Hiring of Manager and Assistant Manager for the 2017 pool season.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.