VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
MAY 2, 2017
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Law Enforcement.
2. Report from Building Inspector.
3. Open Forum.
4. Discuss/possible action: Approve transfer of $25,000 from the General Fund to the Park Fund for the 2017 pool season.
5. Discuss/possible action: Approval of 3 portable toilets for Eagle Garage Sale Days being held on June 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
6. Discuss/possible action: Approve Nick Nystrom & Roger Stubbendeck attending the free Small System Operator Training course on May 11, 2017 in Ashland for Grade IV Water Operator continuing education.
7. Discuss/possible action: First reading of Ordinance 2017-04 – Jeremy Slaughter’s employee wage compensation.
8. Discuss/possible action: First reading of Ordinance 2017-05 – Roger Stubbendeck’s employee wage compensation.
9. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
10. Discuss/possible action: Approve claims.
11. Report from Attorney.
12. Report from Clerk/Treasurer.
13. Discuss/possible action: Hiring of part-time seasonal employee.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.