VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
JUNE 6, 2017
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Law Enforcement.
2. Report from Building Inspector.
3. Open Forum.
4. Discuss/possible action: Approve Eagle Vision’s Special Designated License (SDL) for Eagle Days on June 24, 2017.
5. Discuss/possible action: Approval of portable toilets for Eagle Days being held on June 24, 2017.
6. Discuss/possible action: Approve Eagle Vision’s request for waiver of vendor fees for Eagle Days on June 24, 2017.
7. Discuss/possible action: Approve Agreement with NCT Investments, LLC to purchase emergency siren pole at 509 South 4th Street.
8. Discuss/possible action: Approve Schmader Electric’s proposal to relocate emergency siren from 4th & D Street to the Village of Eagle property north of 5th & D Street in the amount of $2,500.00.
9. Discuss/possible action: Property concerns at Eagle – Wulf’s 5th Addition Lot 10 Block 5, or more commonly known as 455 Douglas Drive.
10. Discuss/possible action: Consider two bids for concrete replacement on ‘D’ Street between 1st & 2nd Street; Bid 1 with R & J Concrete in the amount of $1,250.00 or Bid 2 with Bock Concrete in the amount of $2,300.00.
11. Discuss/possible action: Approve purchase of spare submersible transducer for lift stations from HTM Sales in the amount of $748.00.
12. Discuss/possible action: First reading of Ordinance 2017-06 – Approval of zoning change from AG (Agricultural) to I1 (Light Industrial) for Tax Lot 23 (Outside City) located in the Southwest Quarter of Section 21, Township 10 North, Range 9 East of the 6th Principal Meridian, Cass County, Nebraska.
13. Discuss/possible action: First reading of Ordinance 2017-07 – Steph Hestermann’s employee wage compensation.
14. Discuss/possible action: Approve Brett Waldman as a member of the Eagle Fire & Rescue Department’s Racetrack Roster.
15. Discuss/possible action: Approve donation of Family Pool Pass to William Flaitz for his donation of time and materials to resurface pool house floors.
16. Discussion: Proposed lease agreement with Eagle Facilities & Grounds Association for the property located at Eagle – Outlots PT SL15 of TL12 SE¼ SE¼ 20-10-09.
17. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meeting.
18. Discuss/possible action: Approve claims.
19. Report from Attorney.
20. Report from Clerk/Treasurer.
21. Discuss/possible action: Update on hiring of a full-time maintenance employee.
22. Discussion: Water, sewer and maintenance policies and procedures.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.