VILLAGE OF EAGLE
BOARD OF TRUSTEES AGENDA
JULY 17, 2017
EAGLE FIRE & RESCUE DEPARTMENT—705 S 1st Street
--A COPY OF THE OPEN MEETINGS ACT IS AVAILABLE FOR PUBLIC INSPECTION—
--THE BOARD OF TRUSTEES RESERVES THE RIGHT TO GO INTO EXECUTIVE SESSION PER NRS 84-1410—
1. Report from Fire and Rescue.
2. Chris Gutschow to discuss/possible action: People Service’s proposal for the operation, maintenance and management of the Eagle Wastewater Treatment Facility.
3. Open Forum.
4. Discuss/possible action: Approve USDA Legal Service Agreement between the Village of Eagle, Maureen Freeman-Caddy and Eagle Facilities & Grounds Association.
5. Report on Streets and Maintenance.
6. Report on Wells and Sewer.
7. Discuss/possible action: Approve Nick Nystrom & Roger Stubbendeck attending the AWWA Grade IV Water Operator’s Training Workshop in Lincoln on December 7, 2017 at a total cost of $90.00.
8. Discuss/possible action: Approve Roger Stubbendeck taking the Grade II Wastewater Certification Examination in Lincoln on August 24, 2017 at a cost of $125.00.
9. Discuss/possible action: Set date to close pool for the 2017 season.
10. Discuss/possible action: Approve or deny minutes as typed for the previous meetings.
11. Report from Committees and Boards.
The Agenda is readily available for inspection at the Village Clerk’s Office located at 540 C Street, Eagle, Nebraska during regular business hours.